Sunday 24 February 2013

Natalie Dybisz

Natalie 'Miss Aniela' Dybisz is an English fine-art and commeriacl photographer based in London.

"Photography is always my 'living' whether I am working on personal or commercial work, because it is creating that keeps me feeling alive. I pour my mind into everything I create, and always aim to push the envelope with consistently compelling imagery with the highest production value I can make possible. In my personal work I want to stir people to question and think, intelligibly- about problems, the beauty, and the conflict between them, in the world around us today."


 


I really like her dramatic photographs, especially her outdoor scenes an I really love the glamerous outfits she somtimes uses, especially the evening gowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment